Marketing Practitioner/Local and international guest speaker
Katherine’s career spans twenty years in Marketing, Innovation and Strategy. She has spearheaded various internal and external strategies for her clients in the advertising arena, as well as in her roles in FirstRand and JD Group. Katherine has led large corporate marketing teams covering; Marketing, Strategy, Communications; Innovation, Product design and development, Brand Custodianship, Corporate Social Responsibility, PR and events management.Read more
Katherine holds a degree in Marketing and a post graduate qualification in Strategic Development.
Katherine’s professional accomplishments include:
- National Top 10 Young Marketer of the Year award – 1997
- FNB Future Leader Award – 2007.
- COMM board of curriculum evaluation as an Industry expert – University of Johannesburg ( 2011 – 2016)
- Non Exec Board Member – Cotlands 2011 – 2018
- Alexander Forbes Platinum Awards – Innovation Award 2016
- Loeries Judge, PRISMS Judge, Assegai judge ( 2011 – present)
- Speaker at IMC Africa 2018 and 2018 Indie Awards, London.
Katherine is a life-long academic, who has lectured both locally and abroad.
AI Au Naturel.
Getting naked with AI means stripping it of any uncertainty down to the metrics that really count. Sales, market share and even share price. Katherine will show how AI in the marketing arena drives these all important metrics and can enable early adopters gain the competitive edge.