About the Conference
Marketing gets Naked™
It’s time to strip down to the bottom line.
Marketing has become burdened with buzzwords and smothered in smoke and mirrors. We have decided to go blah-less.
Less talk. More bottom line.
Our agenda will be focused on delivery. Our speakers will not be pitching their services or talking theory. Usable knowledge and practical implementation are what this conference is about.
As part of our #MarketingGetsNaked campaign we will be finding out more about what marketers actually want to hear.
While we are doing that we have lots of ideas we are working on. We would love your feedback!
Keynote: Is the Emperor wearing any clothes? The business case for marketing.
Six-minute strip shows:
- Digital disrobed
- E-Commerce exposed
- Social media gets starkers
- A millennial unclad
- Marketing confessions of a CEO
- Confessions of a frustrated CMO
- Data. I have it, so what? From actuarial to actual.
- Marketing Gets Naked™. Real time conference case study.
- Chief Marketing Officer? Chief Growth Officer? Semantics or survival?
- The Polony Palaver – Crisis Comms; Redressing brand reputation.
- SA’s top marketing influencer identified on the day (and takes a bow)
- The Great Race. The ten don’ts of marketing to our majority laid bare.
- Facebook vs Instagram in five knockout rounds.
- B2B. Ten insights in ten minutes.
- B2C. Ten insights in ten minutes.
- Compact Creative. 8 second examples.
- Black Twitter – the reality.
- In-house or outsource? A debate.
- The Youth. Ignore them and your brand will die young.
- The Junior Board of Directors speaks. An interactive session.
- Voice AI. A flash or full on? A skinny dip with Suri and Alexa.
- AI Au Naturel. Will AI be the silver bullet for your brand?
- Brand purpose. Is there really a purpose to purpose. And does it pay?
- Augmented – the new marketing reality.
- So now we are naked. What next? The Naked Committee weighs in.
- Competitor pitch knockout by two up-and-coming student teams (overseen by senior creatives)
- Cocktails and live music.
Please Note: The above does not constitute the confirmed agenda but outlines the topics we are researching and may be subject to change.
We are busy finding the very best to keep you abreast and are proud to announce our speakers to date:
Chief Marketing Officer
Telesure Investment Holdings
Junior Board of Directors
HDI Youth Marketeers
Marketing Association of South Africa
& Marketing Research Foundation
Chief Executive Officer
HDI Youth Marketeers
Founder of Touch HD Online Radio
Prof David Uribe
Regional Data Director
Africa and Middle East TBWA
The Disruption® Company
Marketer at Large